Communications of Hossein and Bill (Reply to Bill - Feb 25, 2019)
 
Calander
3/7/2019 12:00:00 AM
     

Communications of Hossein and Bill (Reply to Bill - Feb 25, 2019)

Source : 0
Share
Topic : Communications of Hossein and Bill
   
Today I would like to write briefly about our new section which is newcomer’s consultors (or newcomer’s co-guide). I will continue our ongoing discussion in my next email.
  

Feb 25,2019

Dear Bill,

 

 I hope you are fine, I am well.

Today I would like to write briefly about our new section which is newcomer’s consultors (or newcomer’s co-guide). I will continue our ongoing discussion in my next email.

As you know the co-guide examination is tough and, only 20 % of participants will get accepted to serve as co-guides. We didn’t have any plans for the rest 80 % whom are so eager to serve but did not get accepted.

So in order to make use of them we have defined a new role which is newcomer’s consultor. Those who miss becoming a co-guide (those who are still ranked high in examination but not high enough) can serve in this new role.

So with this new plan another 10 % out more of participants can get a serving role.

When someone enters Congress 60 as a newcomer he is considered as a guest for 3 sessions. In these 3 sessions he will get familiar with Congress 60 rules and, if he desires to enter the treatment program he may chose a co-guide and enter his legion.

We used to make use of our senior members to provide consulting for newcomers and they lacked the proper training to do so. Therefore, some of sensitive newcomers sometimes got hurt emotionally, so now that we have trained consultors this phenomenon will be controlled.

From this date no one is eligible to provide consulting for newcomers except our newcomers consultors (who missed becoming co-guide by inches).

Few days ago the pact ceremony for this new role was held and, I am sending some related photos.

Be strong as mountains

 

Friends and brothers on heaven and earth forever

Hossein

 

Source : 0
Share
Topic : Communications of Hossein and Bill
Your Comments
No Comment
Comments
Name :  
Email :  
 
 
Latest Headlines
Most viewed articles
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Congress60 | Using the information is alowed if the sources is qouted